Sunday, March 18, 2018

BabyList Hello Baby Box

I received my first baby box!


Let me preface by saying that I had no clue about these during my past pregnancies. I wish I would have, but I'm going to make up for it this pregnancy. And it was totally free!!!

Before I go into what's in the box let me give you the steps to obtain your own BabyList Hello Baby Box. It's really easy!

  • Go to the website: www.babylist.com
  • Build your registry. You will need to add only 3 items to your registry from baby list's site and 3 more items from a separate site. It is very easy.
  • Make sure that your mailing address is correct.
  • You should get a notification via the website and your email almost immediately that you've completed all necessary steps and that your baby box will ship soon. Just that simple!

Now let's get to what's inside!!

I was greeted with a welcome card from BabyList giving me tips on what to add to my registry with them and how to navigate their site.

First up was a Pampers pouch. Inside was a sample newborn diaper, a sample pack of wipes, a sample pack of Dreft baby detergent, and a booklet of Pampers coupons.


Next up is a $50 Urban Sitter gift card. This is actually very helpful! about a year ago someone had shared this site with me and I scanned it briefly, but I'll definitely save this for a future much needed date night once baby is here.


This item was interesting. I didn't quite understand what it was at first. I knew that it was a feeding system, but I never had experience with this one in particular.
It's called the Kiinde Twist Direct-Pump Breast Milk Collection, Storage, and Feeding System Starter Pack. It's reminiscent of (yet not exactly like) the Playtex drop in liners which I used with all of my children.
It also included a coupon for a FREE pack of pouches like the one pictured above. So that's great. I plan to order them.


The baby box came with sample sizes of Cetaphil brand baby shampoo, baby wash, baby lotion, diaper rash cream. This pack of samples also included skin cleanser and lotion for mommy. Yay! Something for me!


I found this great as I plan to breastfeed. Included were samples of the Lansinoh breast pads as well as milk storage bags. I used these during all of my pregnancies and plan to use them this pregnancy as well. So I get to start my stash a little early!



Lastly was a stack of cards that I can pass out to people notifying them of where they can access my registry.


Please keep following! Since I've become aware of these baby boxes I've signed up for ALL of them! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment