Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Free Noobie Baby Box

Noobie Baby Box!!!


So I received this baby box a few weeks ago that I ordered online. This was yet another FREE baby box.
Now this box I did have to pay for shipping, but it was only $6.95. This only covers the cost of shipping. Everything in the box was free.

All you have to do is click this link here: https://www.noobiebox.com/
You will then choose the link right underneath the Noobie logo that says "Free Pregnancy Box"
You'll then have to register on their site.
After you register it will prompt you to buy other boxes. Only do this if you want to. You are not obligated to purchase anything.


The first thing in my box was a gender-neutral terry sleeper. It wasn't some off-brand cheap one either. This one was from Carter's.


Next received saline nasal drops. Honestly I've never used these before and I'm not sure if I'll ever used them. But it's good to have things in my stash.


OH! Here's something for mommy! I'll test out how the belly oil works. I already have stretch marks on my tummy from past pregnancies so I'm not sure how much it will help. Doesn't hurt to try.
I also look forward to using this anti-blemish wash. I know that it's for your face, but I am going to use it on my chest. While my chest is no longer breaking out I do have scars now. Hopefully it clears them up.


Now, I plan to cloth diaper this go round, but will use disposable diapers when out and likely when baby goes to daycare. So, samples are ALWAYS welcome!


I've never heard of these types of wipes until I start looking up baby boxes, but it seems parents really like and prefer them. I'll definitely be trying these.


I received a sample size of aquaphor. This is probably something I'll keep in my diaper for on the go. Especially since these types of ointments aren't recommended when using cloth diapers.


I also received more breast pads and milk storage bags! Always a win!





I will back shortly with more free baby boxes that all moms can and should take advantage of!


No comments:

Post a Comment